Join Leadership Baltimore County for a morning volunteering at Moveable Feast! Join your fellow LBC alumni as we make a difference in our community!
All volunteers must complete an online waiver no later than March 27, If you do not complete it by that date, your slot will be filled by another volunteer.
To complete the form:
- Go to www.mfeast.volunteerhub.com.
- Create a new user account or sign in if a returning user. New users, enter Join Code LEADERS on second page.
- Select GROUP on main page.
- Locate Leadership Baltimore County’s event on March 29 and REGISTER.
Other important information for volunteers:
- Dress Code: No sleeveless shirts, open toed shoes, heels, shorts, dangly jewelry or headphones.
- Parking: Free parking around the building or in the gravel lot across the street.
- Physical Requirements: Kitchen volunteering requires standing and full dexterity. Please contact volunteer services before event to see if we can accommodate anyone with physical limitations.
- Cancellations: If your attendance plans change, please let us know as soon as possible so the kitchen may plan accordingly.
- Do not come in if you are sick! This protects our clients and staff.
- March 29, 2019
8:45 am - 11:45 am